I have to say baby is a bit spoiled already haha! My mom made an awesome diaper bag cake and refurbished my old rocking chair for baby and I to use!
And we got lots of great gifts including a diaper trash can, bottles, cute outfits, 2 bouncers, monitors and tons more!
| Blankets my Nana made for baby girl! |
It was so nice to be able to see and visit with my friends and family who are so far away at the shower and while we were in town! We got to eat Mongolian BBQ with Brett (something I have been craving for months) on Friday. And we even got to visit Katy, Kenton and baby Ellie in the hospital before we left. That little baby is so adorable! Daniel got to hold her and it made him so excited for our little one to get here!
My favorite quote of the day was from my little nephew Brayden! He asked Daniel, "Uncle Daniel, is having a baby like going number two?" What an observant and smart kid! Lol! Daniel's response was "Well, it hurts a little more than that buddy." Hilarious!

No comments:
Post a Comment