Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy 2 Months Liv!


My little love bug is 2 months old! She is getting so big! This week we went to the doctor for her 2 month well check-up and immunizations. We found out that Livie is now 10 lbs 15.5 oz (.5 oz away from 11 lbs!) and 23 inches long. She has grained 2 lbs and grown 1 inch in the last month! I can definitely tell. Her cheeks are a bit chubbier (and cuter) and her wrists have a bit of a roll to them. :0)  The whole appointment wasn't as joyous as is sounds though...she was poked 3 times in the legs for her immunization shots. It was harder on me I think than it was on her. She cried for about a minute and then was fine. She has such a high pain tolerance I have decided. We didn't even need the children's Tylenol I bought for the occasion. She slept for most of the remaining part of the day, which scared me a little but was good for her. The doc said she is a very healthy baby. We have been truly blessed by God!

Recently we have been enjoying the big smiles Olivia has been flashing to us! This really started picking up around 7 weeks. It has been so fun seeing her develop! She loves moving her arms all around, batting at hanging objects and kicking her legs (which makes taking a picture very difficult). She can now hold her head up pretty well too. Sometimes when I lay her on her tummy she will lift herself up onto her forearms! It will only be a matter of time before we will have to start baby proofing.

Here are some current pictures of our little one! Enjoy!

Liv sucking her thumb!

Sleeping in the stroller at Sundance ski resort.

2 Months Old

No comments:

Post a Comment