 |
| Daddy's Valentine! |
Liv and I had a very eventful Valentine's Day this year! First, Livie's little friend Selah came over to play all day. They always have a lot of fun together, but today was especially fun! When they weren't smearing flour all over the place and coloring on things they weren't supposed to (haha!), they enjoyed making cookies and valentines for their Moms and Dads! After Selah went home, Olivia and I met
our special valentine at Texas Roadhouse for a yummy steak dinner! Liv got to open all her wonderful gifts at dinner from Mama and Dada and all her Grandma and Grandpas. She LOVED them all! But one was especially exciting...Daddy got her and I
Disney on Ice tickets! It was a wonderful day with the ones we love dearly!
 |
| Our valentine girl! |
 |
| How big is Olivia? |
 |
| SO BIG! |
No comments:
Post a Comment