Daniel and I thought it would be a great idea to create a blog for our family and friends who would like to stay updated about the pregnancy! (Thank you Katy and Kenton for the idea!) You all live in different places and we don't get to see you very often, so we would love to keep you informed via the internet!
So far, I am 9 weeks along and have had 2 doctor's appointments (a conformation appointment and an appointment at 7 weeks). At our 7 weeks appointment we got to see the baby and it's heartbeat! It looked more like a jelly bean than a baby. :0) Now it is the size of a grape and has arms, legs, fingers and toes!
I am feeling pretty good so far. I am tired most of the time and get nauseous in the evenings, but I have not thrown up!!! I am very thankful for that! And the nausea usually goes away after 10 minutes. I don't have any consistent cravings yet... just random ones every now and then (like a milkshake or chicken strips). I am soooo looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner though!!!!! Mmmmm...all my favorite foods!
Here are a few pictures from our 7 week ultrasound. (We actually thought I was almost 8 weeks at the time but we were 4 days off.) Enjoy!
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Congrats!
ReplyDelete