Monday, November 15, 2010
Baby Baker at 11 weeks!
We have made it to the 11th week! Today at our doctors appointment our midwife wasn't able to hear the baby's heartbeat (which is common so early in the pregnancy) so we had to have another ultrasound...bummer. ;0) The baby was just fine. In fact, the midwife said it looked like a Mexican jumping bean! It was bouncing all around! The baby had a strong heartbeat on the monitor and it's limbs were moving all over the place. We were able to get a few pictures of the baby's profile and it's little legs. At one point it's hand was resting on it's forehead...in deep thought probably! Lol! Daniel was all smiles!
Lately, I have been feeling less tired and less nauseous which is nice! The baby bump is getting bigger too! I had to buy my first pair of maternity pants last weekend because my regular pants are getting too tight for comfort. I have gained 5 pounds since the beginning of the pregnancy. According to what I have read, I am supposed to gain 3-5 pounds in the first trimester (which will be over in 2 weeks). So everything is right on schedule for mom and baby. We have also recently started baby registries at Target, albeebaby.com and Babies R Us. I have discovered that babies are expensive! And need ALOT of stuff!
Here are the latest ultrasound pics! One of the baby's face and one of it's legs and torso!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment