Monday, December 13, 2010
15 Weeks Check-up
Today was our 15 weeks check-up! We got to hear baby's heartbeat for the second time. According to an old wives tale, if the baby's heart rate is high then it's more likely to be a girl. The average heart rate is between 120-160 beats per minute and baby's was 151. We shall see! We have an appointment in 3 weeks to find out the sex of the baby! I can't wait and can't believe that it's only 3 weeks away! We will get a DVD of the ultrasound pictures too. Yay! I will keep you posted!
As for me, I am waiting to feel the baby move everyday. Sometimes I feel a little twinge and think it could be him or her but I am not sure lol! Besides a constant stuffy nose I am feeling really well. We are just enjoying each new development and stage of pregnancy.
We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Our next post after the new year will definitely say, "It's a boy!" or "It's a girl!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment