Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pregnant+PE Teacher= Disaster Waiting to Happen

This week we had a bit of a scare. I was teaching PE and was accidentally elbowed by a 6th grade boy in the stomach. Yikes! It was a pretty hard blow and scared me to death!  I left school early and went to the doctor's office, who then told me to go to the hospital.  The ER doctors checked me out and did a sonogram on the baby. They concluded that there was no bleeding or pain on my end and the babies heart rate was good (in the 140's) so all was well. God is good and protected our little blueberry! I have an appointment this Monday and will follow up with my midwife. I will keep you posted. Thank you all who were praying for us during this ordeal! We are so incredibly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment