Sunday, February 27, 2011

26 Weeks Down and 14 To Go

As of this week I am 26 weeks, 2 weeks away from my 7th month! Wow, she will be here in 3 1/2 months! I can't believe it! Things are going well with the pregnancy. It is getting harder and harder to move, sleep, tie my shoes and bend over, but no sickness or terrible heart burn thank goodness! I will be taking the infamous diabetes test this week. I have heard that is tastes oh so yummy lol! We shall see.

Our little one is moving and kicking everyday! I am pretty sure she is still breech because all the kicks seem to be in the lower abdomen and bladder haha! I get a few occasional jabs in the side too. Daniel feels her a lot these days and loves it. We are still working on names...but we have narrowed it down to a top 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment