Saturday, March 19, 2011

Baby News

Our latest check-up went well this week! Baby girl is still measuring a week smaller than she should be, but our midwife says she is still developing right on track! We are now 29 weeks along and only 10 1/2 weeks to go! I recently had to have a glucose test to test for gestational diabetes. The results were great and everything looks good so far! I have gained a normal amount of weight as well. Now we will start seeing our doctor every 2 weeks and hopefully have another ultrasound around 35 weeks to see if baby is still breech. By feeling for baby at our last appointment, our midwife is guessing that she has moved head down. I am hoping so!

We have been working more on her room (putting up decorations) and it is looking very cute! I will have to post pictures when it is more finished. We also bought our car seat and stroller this month! We still have SO much to get to prepare for her arrival though. It is a bit overwhelming when you think about it. I am so thankful for our wonderful friends and family who will be helping us gather the necessities for baby girl at our baby showers coming up in April! Our Utah shower will be April 9th and our Boise shower will be April 16th. I hope to see you there! Love you all!

28 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment