Monday, May 21, 2012

Livie's 11th Month

We are almost there! Olivia is 11 months and her first birthday is just around the corner! We have LOVED every moment we have spent with this amazing little girl in the past year!

Livie is still crawling all over the house and up and down the stairs. Not walking just yet, but she continues to cruise along the furniture. We try to get her to stand by herself to practice, but she is not to sure about that. :)

Livie is mixing new words into her vocabulary! She can now say "please" (it sounds more like pea) and every once in awhile it sounds like she says "doggie." "Bobby" pops out sometimes too....which I am not quite sure what she is trying to say, but it sure is cute! Her newest sign is rubbing the side of her head for the word "juice." It is her own adaptation of the sign I showed her. She has also created her own signs for "lotion" and "music." Whenever she hears music she bounces her hand up and down and it just stuck. I think she got her Dad's dance moves haha!

Her favorite toys are her stuffed Thumper bunny, balls and toys with buttons. She has to press every button she sees! I have had to push back the DVD player and other electronics so she can't mash their buttons. Everything has moved up, up and up! We have also created Livie her own cabinet in the kitchen so she can pull everything out onto the floor until her heart is content, without driving me crazy or getting hurt.

I think she may be becoming a blanky girl like her Mama. In order to fall asleep she has to have a blanket and a pacifier. We will start only using the pacifier at night pretty soon and beginning the weaning process.

Lastly, Livie has one new tooth on the bottom! That makes 4 on top and 3 on the bottom....alhtough I am pretty sure there is one more on the way!
Yummy ravioli night!
Our 1st Mother's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment