So... last night I woke up with painless, but uncomfortable, contractions that ended up being 2-6 minutes apart for an hour and half straight. Since they weren't painful the labor and delivery nurse said to wait them out until they are hard to talk and walk through. With that advice we went back to bed. In the morning I woke up with more contractions that were painful but not too bad. After getting up, they subsided to painless contractions again but still pretty regular. My midwife told me to come in to be checked and when she did she found out that I am 4 centimeters dilated and Baby's head is way down in the pelvis! The contractions are definitely doing their job, but I am stuck at home until they are more intense. :0(
We will keep you posted!
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment